Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Callie's Picks No.99 - Mr. Halloween Released


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted anything but the monthly posts, but here I am ;)

Today's release is new Callie's Picks - again Halloween themed, but filled with male body type clothes.

There are two new floors of items. The prices range from 9 (8) SD to 29 (26) SD; we also got 11 SC items, priced between 110 (99) SC and 220 (198) SC.



I must admit that I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of SC items, which items are sold for coins, and the general assembly of items available (even if there are some repeats - I'm looking at you, Joker). What about you? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Have a great day!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig