Sunday, September 9, 2018

10 YEARS 10 CONTESTS


First off Happy Birthday SMW! 

Thank you Jenna for giving us a place to express our love and sometimes hate of stardoll. For all the fun and challenging contests that you, writers, and members have done over the years. I have had fun participating and hosting. 

Since SMW is turning 10 this month I thought it would be nice to have 10 contests and 10 winners. 

For our first contest this idea was Lucy's and I thought it was genius. 

Post a winning look and recreate it with the item you won or used to win. This could be something won from placing 1st, 2nd, 3rd or by raffle. 

Example I was lucky enough to win Light Up The Night, since in this one we won gift of our choice I will pick skirt from my look and update it. 


Don't forget your username 

Contest ends Wednesday 

(Don't worry if you haven't won before, there will be a contest for you too in a few days) 




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig