Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Weekend OOTD - Looking Bomb Voting

Hey, dollies, again super sorry for the late poll but I had to go through each entry and figure out which looks actually contained bomber jackets and which did not. If your entry is not in the poll it is because it did not fulfill the requirements of the contest, it cannot be used in the raffle either. If you guys have questions on if your entry fulfills contest requirements, please message me so I can clarify. 

I was talking to some friends and I've decided to continue using numbers in the polls as it's easier to remember, just pick the Top 3 and vote below for your favorites. In addition, I recently completed one month of being a writer here so I just wanted to thank everyone for being so warm and welcoming! For those who read my entire post, the first person who comments my favorite color in the comments will receive a pair of MJ socks for free! Best of luck to everyone :)

Poll closes Thursday at 11:59 PM EST!


The writings on these got messed up, extremely sorry, it looked normal when I saved but suddenly it appeared like this. Obviously, they continue in the order, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15. I normally do the collages in an app but I'm getting my new laptop next week so I can do it in Photoshop and therefore have much more control over the images and how they turn out in the end, so the chance of weird things like this occurring are slim to none.




Create your own user feedback survey

Stay Stylish,
Aniyah
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig