Thursday, August 23, 2018

OOTD Weekend News


Hey guys, entries have been down the last two weeks, as has voting. I only got 19 people who voted last round whereas the first two weeks we have well over 30 people voted. I'm going off to college so I'll be super busy these next two weeks so I've decided to OOTD Weekend on hold, I want you guys to suggest themes you'd like to do as well as improvements on how I run it. For last week's theme, I picked winners myself based on the upvotes received - Vogue_veronica, please contact me for your 50 SD prize. Raffle winner for dddirnenos for 20 SD for those who entered both days, again, contact me for your prize. 

I received a lot of support for bringing Weekend OOTD back but with entries down, I'm considering reducing the prizes back to what they were original. I get that you guys have school and work as do I but other contests are receiving more entries. Let me know what I can do to make this better for you guys, should I add more inspiration, make an example outfit myself, or something else?

Stay Stylish,
Aniyah
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig