Saturday, June 23, 2018

SMW goes to the World Cup: The Ultime WAG Style by YOU

Hello dolls! I apologize for not being here enough. I'm an adult and I have responsibilities (sadly).

But I noticed that many of you are watching the WC and rooting for them handsome boys(and not so handsome too). So I decided to make this little comp about WAGs.

But what does the term WAG stands for?
Wives and girlfriends of famous sportsmen.
I don't think I need to introduce them
Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham (yeah, i know they're vintage but they were the trendsetters!)

Or
Képtalálat a következőre: „shakira barcelona shirt”
Shakira

Your task is to create a style that you would wear as a WAG or create an outfit for your fav WAG. Don't be afraid to be extra AF!

Prize:

40 sd if 10 or more entries


Post entries with username till July 7th


Good luck!!!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig