Saturday, April 7, 2018

Hotbuys Pleated dress released and REQUEST

Hotbuys Pleated dress is out now in Plaza.
It costs 36 sd(!!!) and you can find it in IT Girls.

Real life version by Tibi
Képtalálat a következőre: „tibi sleeveless dress with belt”

While I really like the colour, but the ruffled collar seems like its made of plastic and the price is really high for such a low quality item. Sad!

Other news:

We still need 5 more entries for Spring comp and the 100 sd price! Join here!

Also, I'm looking for JUDGES

I need a couple of active members from this blog to be occasionally judges in comps and giveaways. 
Please contact me on sd via message (please not chat, I always have multiple tabs open so I won't see it for sure). Your help will be greatly valued!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig