Saturday, March 24, 2018

SPRING IS HERE COMP! WIN 100 SD!

Happy Weekend, dolls!!!

While I still have (melting) snow in my garden, I'm super excited about this spring!
Spring is always a time for revival for me, I love the awakening nature and the first bloom of flowers.
 Képtalálat a következőre: „hello spring”

And to shake you guys out of your slumber, I want you to take part in my comp and win 100 sd!

What you have to do:

- Create a spring inspired room using this interior from PnL 

- make one outfit in harmony with the theme and your new room!

- post your pictures here in the comments with your username!

- to give a better chance to dolls with less items, you'll have to use my suit and my doll

- comp is open for everyone till April 10

Good luck and have fun!

Képtalálat a következőre: „peter rabbit gif”

*at least 15 people must enter for the 100 sd price

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig