Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy International Women's Day!


If you click on the ad sent via message by Stardoll, you'll receive these gift:



In my country, Women's Day has a 'bad rep' because it symbolizes the Soviet up repression(Women's day was first popularized in the USSR and it's leading figures like Clara Zetkin and Theresa Malkiel were leftists.) It's sad because women's rights and women's day shouldn't be an object of politics. It's basic human rights.

What does feminism means to me?
- standing up for my fellow women when they are RIGHT, even if I don't know them
- supporting the CHOICE of other women as individuals
- equal rights and opportunities, including TRANSwomen WORLDWIDE

What is not about feminism to me?
- wearing black and silly 'I am a feminist' clothes. It's not what it's about. It's not a trend, it's not a brand. Stop exploiting it for the sake of popularity.

What does feminism means to you?
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig