Friday, February 23, 2018

Windows on the World released

Hi dollies!Stardoll just released a new collection of Windows on the World. It's topic is South Korea (💖), probably because of the Winter Olympics. I'm quite excited for this release, and should start collecting sds, to buy plenty of them.



The store's prices are quite ok, and could be considered as avarage. Other than the clothes there are decor items, too. The prices range between 10-50 sds. 




What are your opinions about this release? Are you going to buy anything? If yes, show us! 


(ps. I would like to update the Inspired by blog depending on the free time I have. If you would like to help me with it, that would be great. If you need the spoiler numbers or the list of releases that are still missing, I have them collected. Hopefully I can finish today Sub, HBs and WOW. Stay tuned ;))  

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig