Saturday, February 17, 2018

SubCouture - A review


I was pretty excited for SubCouture after a week of boredom on Stardoll, but I know it's usually a rollercoster ride for me: either I love a lot of items or I hate most of them. This time they missed it for me. :( 


Outfit 1 - Birds and the bees

Wearing Bardot Bird top with Hot Buys Summer sunnies, Rio Hot Buys Green Feather Oversized Earring, Limited Edition Black Crepe pants,  Fallen Angel Lovebirds purse(SC item), P n’L Gold Chain bag (SC item),  Dolce and Gabbana Keira Embellished sandals.

Loved this top at first sight, but it wasn't that easy to style as I first thought it'll be. The back-ruffle shoulder of the top and the placed hand hole made it very difficult to find a bottom that matches how I wanted. It has a nice and interesting cut, but I'm not sure I'm going to wear this top again. 


Outfit 2 - Back to black

Wearing Sequin Fanny pack with Original Future Hot Buys Mini Aviator sunglasses, Bonjour Bisou High Neck Silk Halter top, Balmain Satin vs Suede Coat, CP Black Cuffed Wool trousers, Fallen Angel Cage Over Knee boots, Jean Paul Gaultier Silver Slice Tigh High thights 

Fanny packs are so IN right now and this one is also sequined so of course I had to get myself this one. It's a bit too large originally, so it needs some resizing first. I can't say any more bad about it, it'll be hard to mess up a fanny pack bag.


Outfit 3 - I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa

Wearing Cobalt Sequin dress with Voile Sea Creature Brooch (3x), Rio Palermo Style Faux fur, Rio Festive minaudiere, Young Hollywood Demi Gold Snake heels

This dress just fits so nice! It's a typical bombshell dress that is gorgeous enough to turn heads on its own. The price is friendly enough too.

How YOU wear it


Maria_lh wearing the Mellow Yellow glasses


Lula.Osorio wearing the Discoball Mini dress





Pink__fairy and Lolitka1444 both wearing the Cobalt Sequin dress


WildChrissie wearing SBC Spring Onepiece


What do you think of this collection? Are you buying anything? 
Which styling is your favourite?



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig