Saturday, January 13, 2018

DECEMBER COMPETITIONS WINNERS


First of all, I would like to apologize to everyone for waiting. My exams are approaching and most of my free time is spend studying.

Next, I'd like to thank you all for participating in these five competitions and of course the judges who helped with judging :)
You really went all the way out with your entries and made our job judging them a difficult task.

And now I'll stop stalling ...

And the winners are: 

I dream of ... violet - xIn.lov.met.u.

Winter Cozy - uitsili

Extreme Room Makeover: Christmas Edition - sunflower

Christmas Undercover - oayes

Bygone, bygone year ... - scarpin

Congatulations to all of you. Each of you won 200 SD or 4 weeks of Superstar membership.
You have ONE WEEK to claim your prizes IN MY GUESTBOOK HERE.



Have a nice weekend!
Love, Anja
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig