Monday, November 27, 2017

Question


Hello everyone! How are you?

I have a question for all of you. I'm curious if you are interested in a series of styling competitions (a lot like Jenna's 12 days of Christmas last year). 

There would be a competition on each weekend in December (think of it as four Advent Sundays and New Year's party 😉). I still haven't decided on the themes (I have two, maybe three ideas and I need five in total).

The winner of each week could win 200 SD or four weeks Superstar membership

For this to work, I need some people to help me judge. If you are prepared to help me out, please leave a comment with your username below 😊

I'll post first competition sometime on Friday and more detailed information and instructions will be included then.

Have a nice day and a great week!
Love, Anja
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig