Monday, October 23, 2017

RNTM Cycle 1 - Task 4

America's Next Top Model
Episode 7
"The Task"

Well, we have 7 amazing models left, and I think it is time to introduce you to a special task! My BEST FRIEND on stardoll had her own AMAZING modeling competition Model-Fever. EVERY cycle she would have an America's Next Top Model task, Mia would assign the remaining models a contestant from a specific cycle, or a specific photo shoot from a cycle. It was ALWAYS different. Well, I will be using this idea too, because I look up to Mia, and I miss her SO MUCH! 

Without further ado, and many tissues later, This task, I will be assigning the top 7, models from ANTM Cycles 1-22. I will also provide a web page you can look through and choose a photo to recreate of that specific model!

Lets get started!

Ealain: Raina Hein CYCLE 14



Lil_Rocker_Grl: Cycle 21
You get a WHOLE cycle to choose from as a prize for winning best photo!




Uitsili: Brittany Brower CYCLE 4 + 17
 


GirlSahar444: Jaclyn Poole  CYCLE 16



 Louisa.Karemina: Michelle Babbin CYCLE 7


Dorky123: Fo Porter CYCLE 12


LoveFontinh: Jennifer An CYCLE 13





First off, I would like to say. This is a modeling competition, so please don't change your medolls to LOOK LIKE YOUR ASSIGNED MODEL, but make sure to RECREATE the photo in a way that it evokes the your assigned model!

Thank you! I am SO excited to see all of your photo shoots!

This task is DUE November 4th
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig