Thursday, May 11, 2017

HB BOW BLOUSE


The HB Bow Blouse is available in Starplaza for your purchasing pleasure.
The price is $23sd. I am not sure what I think about this blouse so 
I will reserve my judgement until I see some of your amazing outfits!
What do you think about it?

Real Version by Mara Hoffman
Thanks JennyGu36 for finding it.
Please place it in your WL and comment below when complete.



Style this HB to be included in our POLL to win $50sd.

All participants can also be included in our random giveaway 
just state POLL & GIVEAWAY on your entry.

~Don't forget your Stardoll name
~Please make sure the HB is well seen and not too covered up.
Remember the HB should be the focal point of your outfit.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig