Monday, May 1, 2017

A Change in The Vote


Hi guys,
This is my first post, so I'd like to use this opportunity to introduce myself.
My name's Whitney, aka strobarycake on Stardoll.
My main job is to review new releases from Velvet Orchid, It Girls and Evil Panda, but I just thought I'd post something in Jenna's absence to keep this blog's heart beating. 💓

Now to get to the main topic of this post:
If you haven't noticed it yet, The Vote has no themes anymore. Ah, my lovely masks D': 
Why's that?


If you don't know about it already, there's a club called SupportForum created by Stardoll for doll's to voice their opinions/feedback and suggestions for Stardoll's improvement. Multiple people have been complaining about how dolls on the The Vote win, when their pictures have nothing to do with the topic of that day. 

For example:

I guess Stardoll heard them out and removed its' themes. (YES! Bring back Catwalk!)
Who know's what's to come?
More changes? Not only on The Vote? Maybe bigger changes to improve Stardoll? Probs not, but one can hope. 
What do you guys think?

Love, 
Whitney ♥


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig