Tuesday, January 10, 2017

TAKE ME BACK TUESDAYS


So I have a couple new features that I want to try out for 2017. The first is Take me back Tuesdays. What this segment is all about is taking you back to some of the Stardoll basics like dress up dolls and other games. I can't say this will be every Tuesday, but I hope you will participate and enjoy them when they are posted.

I remember when I first found Stardoll, one of the things that attracted me were the celebrity dress up dolls. We even use to have a comp every time a new one was released here on SMW!

So let's do that! Dress up Rihanna 3 and post the pic in comments.

Be creative and layer!

A few of the best dress ups will win a gift of choice ($50sd or less). :)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig