Wednesday, January 25, 2017

WINNERS: HB BLACK HALTER TOP, THROWBACK THURSDAYS, BONJOUR BIZOU, HB VELVET TOP & VELVET ORCHID WINNERS

Please claim ALL prizes at Jennarox4eva GB within 1 week. 
I will get to you as soon as I can! Thanks!

HB BLACK HALTER TOP WINNERS:




THROWBACK THURSDAY WINNERS:

Thank you to everyone who participated! You each (except for Bankgeek17) win a gift of $35sd or less for taking part in our first ever Throwback Thursday on Instagram. If I missed anyone please let me know.


The winner of the $50sd drawing is....



BONJOUR BIZOU WINNERS:


Giveaway Winners: 

Comp Winner:

I decided to choose 2. 
I used your up votes to help choose 1 and 
I chose 1 of my personal favorites.
They will split the $100sd prize and each win $50sd.



HB VELVET BALETT TOP WINNERS:


Please claim at Jennarox4eva GB and make sure the HB is in your WL. Thanks!

I posted as many outfits as I could to Instagram. so if you have an account stop by and like /comment on our post!


VELVET ORCHID CHALLENGE WINNERS:


Congrats to..

Prize: $100sd 


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig