Friday, October 28, 2016

SUPER SUPREME,THINK PINK, DARE TO WEAR AND CP POLL WINNERS


*DON'T FORGET*

NEW



PLEASE UP VOTE ASAP!

OOTD's MON-FRI

RIO CHICAS COMP - Please up vote!

STILL OPEN
Halloween Suite Comp - ENDS TOMORROW!



1. The winner of the Super Supreme Comp is.... Charmingstar


Unfortunately this comp was under our minimum amount of entries so I had to reduce the prize.
 She wins $50sd


2. The winner of the THINK PINK OUTFIT CHALLENGE is..... Rosada3-15
Prize: $200sd or SS code

Honorable Mention: Amaia_Estebanez. Marta-43, ChloeDolan
(Prize: 1 Gift of choice $50sd or less)

Thanks Scarpin for letting me know I missed this one! I don't know how, but I appreciate it! ❤️


3. The winner of the THINK PINK HAIR CHALLENGE is..... BBlvghlv

She wins the choice of 1 of 3 items below:


I randomly selected 2 other names for the remaining 2 prizes.


I will contact you in order of selection after bblvghlv has chosen.


Thanks to our judges for judging these comps!


4. The winner of the DARE TO WEAR: Big Love Sweater Poll is....

Congratulations!
She wins $50sd

*Giannoula5 was a close second! (Gifted bylovely sweater)*


5. The winner of the CP UPTOWN GIRL POLL is.....
Congrats! She wins $50sd


PLEASE CLAIM PRIZES AT JENNAROX4EVA 
WITHIN 1 WEEK. 
Thanks!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig