Tuesday, September 6, 2016

NEW VINYL RELEASED! MIX AND MATCH COMP AND MORE NEWS!


Hi everyone!
First, I just want to say again, thank you for the support you have shown with my RL issues. I am really touched by all of it. I am still reading through some of the comments and you guys are just amazing. THANK YOU!

 I am feeling much better than I was.. school has started and I am a bit more organized, so you will definitely see me more and more in the coming weeks! I will be spending most of this week catching up with prizes and comps, so be patient with me :) Also, I may be changing a few things so the schedule works a little better for me during school. Lastly,  I will be having a few exclusive auctions (Starting at $2sd) starting Fridays and going throughout the weekend.

So, SD has released new floors for Vinyl.

What do you think of them?

What a great time to start a new comp! 
NOTE: I changed it a little to make it easier.

It's a mix and match comp!

Create an outfit using AT LEAST 1 MAIN CLOTHING ITEM FROM THE NEW VINYL RELEASE AND AT LEAST 1 MAIN CLOTHING ITEM FROM PEARLS STORE. You can accessorize with items from anywhere else.

~Can be created in Starplaza
~Must include 1 main clothing item from the new Vinyl release and 2 main clothing item from the Pearls store.
~No photoshopping
~Must be a member of this blog
~Don't forget your SD username

LAST DAY TO ENTER SAT 12:00 NOON 
SEPT 10, 2016

WIN $200SD!!!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig