Wednesday, August 17, 2016

THIS IS ME: WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME AND LOOKING FOR SOME HELP/WRITERS

So today I am going to post something a little different. I have been doing a lot of reflecting and and at this point in life where I just want to be real regardless of how I may be judged.

For those of who don't know much about me...my name is Jenna and this is me.
I don't think I've ever posted a full face pic on here or fb, but here it is. 
As you can I see I don't really look anything like my medoll, but that is the beauty of Stardoll..right?

ABOUT ME:

I have been a member of Stardoll since 2007. I was about 12 years old and really spent a lot of my formative years on this site. I started this blog around 2008 because I wanted to help people, make Stardoll more interesting and I just really enjoy comps and challenging everyone's creativity.

Over the years I have left twice for extended periods of time. Once in 2010 after I was hacked and also in 2014 when I left it in the hands of Ms.Brigitte. My life is quite normal outside of here with tons of friends etc, but I have always loved this site/fashion and kept gravitating back to it.

WHAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH:

Today however, I want to talk about why I leave and not always in the best of ways. For years I have struggled with depression and when I do it makes me not be able to do some of the things I normally enjoy. No matter how much I try and force myself. I tend to get overwhelmed easily and then I shut down. At the moment, I am struggling with an episode of it. I am trying my best to come back to  the blog, but I can only seem to do it in little pieces and sometime not at all. Part of this is that the blog takes a lot of effort and work to do mostly on my own and the other is that I have some personal things happening in real life that are really stressing me out. To top it off school is getting ready to start again on the 29th.

WHAT I AM DOING ABOUT IT:

To help deal with all of this, I have gone off on vacation with friends to help de-stress until the 26th. The internet here is slow as hell so that does not help. I am starting to feel somewhat better, but the cloud is not completely gone. In talking to Crazycharmy, Notnoworlater, Venus and N1mka4eva,,,I have realized that I shouldn't be a shamed of my condition and or to ask for help.

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

I love this blog and what it does for the Stardoll community. I have every intention in keeping it going for as long as I can. The amount of comps may decrease a bit while I am in school, but I will do my best to keep a steady flow.

To help with this, I am asking those of you who love this blog and want to see it continue to consider helping out. I need writers for stardoll news and spoilers, featured writers and also help with comps. Additionally I fund all the prizes by myself, so if anyone has the ability to do this and wants to help fund comps, please let me know.

If you are interested in doing any of this, please contact me either in comments, on fb (Jenna Stardoll) or on Stardoll.

I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read this and not judge. I am sure that there are some who will judge and make nasty comments behind my back, but I no longer care. Everyone has something that they are dealing with or not so proud of....none of us are perfect no matter how we make that image seem on Stardoll.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig