Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stardoll tribute season competition - ENDS Tue, July 5th

REMEMBER ONE OF THE FIRST STARDOLL TRIBUTE STORES? (:





First of all: hello, my name is Pauline and I'm planning to hold a few competitons on this wonderful blog. Some of you are more likely to know me as MadDrumFairy on Stardoll. As my nickname shows, I used to be one of those emo/punk kids back in 2009. (:

The reason why I'm doing this kind of stuff instead of buying myself a couple of items is too simple: I've just graduated from University & feel so good that I want everyone around me to feel good, too! But let's move on to the competition.

The 
rules are beyond simple: you are to create an outfit for my doll and post a pic here.

But what kind of outfit? I'd love to see an outfit inspired by (not copied from!) SATC characters( Sex and the City). Imagine you're Patricia Field and create something terrific. Beauty Parlour styling is optional.

To enter you need to be an SMW follower. You can submit multiple photos in ONE comment (or in replies to your comment), which means you can choose one character or a whole squad!


The competition ends @ 23:59 on July, 5th (your local time). I'll choose a winner on July, 6th.


The prize is a $100 shopping spree, as we're having a tribute season!


Good luck everyone!

Pauline aka MadDrumFairy

x




P.S.: thanks Jenna for letting me hold this comp in the amazing blog that SMW is!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig