Thursday, July 7, 2016

SATC Contest Winner(s)!

Guess what lady's outfit won?


First of all, I must say that everyone (everyone!) was so wonderful at creating outfits that it took me two days instead of one to pick the winner. So sorry for the delay, too!

What I liked most is that you all decided to NOT stick to main character alone. I have seen some very stylish Carries, but they were presented together with gorgeous Sam, Miranda & Charlotte, whose preppy outfit by Notnoworlater won! Congrats!


As I already said, the choice was tough, so there are runner-ups! 
She wins a $100 shopping spree


amaia_estebanez 


whatsernam3

You are getting something of your choice from Plaza. Contact me in my guestbook please.

That definitely was fun! Thanks everyone for participating & stay tuned for the upcoming comps on SMW ♥

xx,
Pauline aka MadDrumFairy
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig