Saturday, July 30, 2016

MONTH 1 OOTD WINNER!


MONTH 1 WINNER

Wow! Finally the 1st Month's results. I apologize for how long his is dragging out. 
This definitely was a learning process and I will have to speed/clean it up going forward. 

Also, Starting August 1, 2016, we will START MONTH 3
I want to get it on track with the normal calendar. 
I will still judge the outstanding OOTD entries. They will make up Month 2.
So please bare with me.


The winner for month 1 with the most OOTD wins is..... JaneDoee83! 
She had 8 wins!

Congratulations! 
She wins $100sd or gets to pick from our TREASURE CHEST (Bronze).

****Most participation will posted tomorrow****

Remember you can enter Monday - Friday at the top of the blog. Click OOTD in the navbar and then the appropriate day.
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig