Tuesday, June 21, 2016

CALLIE'S PICK WINNERS!


First, I want tell you all thanks for competing, I appreciate your support of the blog. There were so many beautiful entries, but alas only a few can win.



Our judges are listed on the side bar, but I want to give a special shout out to them and thanks for your help as I couldn't do it without you! For this comp, they were:

Venus (Vampirelady33), MissladyAnjah, JosephinaA, Crazycharmy, and as always myself, Emorox4eva.

The way this works is that my judges give me their top picks and every time a person appears on a list they get 1 vote. I look at your up votes and comments by the judges to break ties.


Here are the results!

1st Place: Avrilkath13
This was fabulously unique couture look! She did a great job pulling it off! Congrats!
She wins a Callie's pick shopping spree! 
(up to $250 value)

2nd Place: Oayes
She is no stranger to the SMW winners list and she showed that once again with her beautiful mixing of patterns to make the look stand out.
She wins $50sd 


3rd Place: Marta-43
She really put together a great classically beautiful dress with this maxi dress.
She win a gift of her choice.
(up to $30sd)

Honorable Mention: This means you had to be voted at least once by one of our judges and sometimes I add a few that were next in line on my list ;).

Butterfly-susu, Goldiemememe, Katyperrycupcak, B.E.A.T.K.A, Pinklovelemons, xXemmysayrawrXx, Bylovely, Mirdith, Giannoula5, Ka.s2, iwillsteallya, Mizzcandyland and Pandypink

Each wins a gift of choice up to $15sd

Congratulations everyone! Hope you had fun and remember that is always the main objective!


TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZES: You must claim your prize in the GB at Jennarox4eva within 1 week of this post. If not the prize will be forfeited.  Please also make sure the items you are asking for are on your wishlist.

(It is your responsibility to stay up to date on the blog . 
Unfortunately, I do not have time to contact everyone.)

Lastly, I do not accept claims on my main account. Thanks!


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig