Monday, April 6, 2015

New collection of Splendid


This morning a few new pieces were added to the accessory shop Splendid. The collection is pretty small, but I didn't even expect a larger release since the Killah/Miss Sixty sale and Subcouture will still remain available for today. You'll find all kinds of jewellery from hairclips to piercings, plus a remake of Lady Gaga's infamous The Fame crystal glasses. Prices range from 2 to 14 stardollars and the ruby lips are SS-only.

I think I'll pass this collection, I rarely buy jewellery at all, I tend to forget to put them on anyway... but those who like extraordinatry pieces like the diamond lips, will be very happy for this floor. What's your opinion?


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig