Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stardoll's Most Wanted MeDoll of March 2015


Guys, I really don't know what's the matter lately, but I noticed that we're having less entries than before. I'd like to get into details about this. Firstly, I recommend you to ALWAYS have a look at the Reminders on the sidebar, since I'm updating the list of comps, polls and fresh articles there constantly, so you don't miss anything. Plus, under the header another bar is advertising current comps for the same purpose. Please, help my work with checking out these often, since this way I will not have to bring posts to the top and include warnings about deadlines or the lack of entries.

Secondly - the competitions of Stardoll's Most Wanted MeDoll are usually more difficult than other, mainly styling-based contests. I've noticed that some of you don't put enough effort in making sceneries or, like in February, outfits out of decoration. When you're entering this comp, make sure you take enough time to make your entry outstanding! Also, I recommend you to prepare for your tenure as a guest blogger in case you get chosen as a winner, I'm open to any of your ideas - if you want to host a comp, come up with temporary articles or just write recaps about the latest releases. I don't want this comp to be only about the fabulous 150 stardollars prize. I'm looking forward to cooperate with you!

Without further ado - the title of Stardoll's Most Wanted MeDoll of March 2015 goes to...

BELLA98TWILIGHT


Congratulations! Her entry was equal to perfection, the colors of the exotic scene are in breathtaking harmony and her outfit is magical!
Like she is a beautiful bird as well :)

She wins:
~ The title of March Stardoll's Most Wanted Medoll + SMW Cover Girl graphic
~ Featured here on the blog. Includes interview.
~ 150 stardollars
~ Guest Blogger for 1 month
~ Judge for comps
~ added to our WALL OF FAME
~ promotion of any of your projects on the blog
~ a hairstyle of choice provided by Jem-n-em

The runner-ups are:
Decided to pick one Rio and one Venice inspired scenery

FLORALDELREY


 and GIANNOULA5


Congratulations! They each win 20 stardollars worth of wishlist gifts.

Please visit JEM-N-EM to claim your prizes!

April task coming soon!

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig