Monday, February 16, 2015

Get The Look

Hello, everyone. I'm very sorry for not posting Get The Look last week, I was really busy with shcool and other real life things. However, I'm free today and here comes another edition of my article. This time I tried to remake outfits of two famous young actresses, so if you're interested in finding out who they are, continue reading.

-FIRST LOOK-
 model: Elena0505 - lovely model, whose hair looks just like Keira's.
First outfit for today belongs to the lovely English actress Keira Knightley. Wherher you watched her in Pirates of the Caribbean or Anna Karenina or any other movie she stars in, chances are you liked her, or at least I did. As for the outfit, it's fresh and has colors and that's just what I wanted to recreate during this cold winter day. Ditch the scarves, boots and jackets and wear long skirts and sandals at least on Stardoll, when you can't in real life. You can easily find all these items in Plaza. There are also black glasses like this in PPQ, but I forgot to add them. 

-SECOND LOOK-
model: anxheladoll 
Second outfit belongs to Kristen Stewart, and I've been planning to recreate it for a long time now. When it comes to Kristen, most of people know her as Bella from Twillight, and some watched her in Camp X-Ray or in Snow White. Personally, I haven't watched any of these, but I still couldn't help but already like Kristen. It might have something with the fact that I like almost everyone, but it also might have something to do with her style. This is one of the rare outfits I made for these posts, that I would dare and want to wear in real life, not just on Stardoll. And if you decide to find these items on Stardoll, pants, necklace and shoes are in Plaza and rest is in Bazaar. 


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig