Monday, February 23, 2015

Fashion diaries: NYFW AW 2015 Recap (I)


Fashion weeks are back! Yaaaaaaaaay! My favourite time of the year... kicking off in New York City.
So here's the first recap for Autumn/Winter 2015-2016.

DAY 1
Coach
So cozy! I love the coat in the second picture, let's see if Stardoll includes it next fall *fingers crossed*
This collection had a very rocker vibe, full with black leather details and buckle boots. Practically everything in black and white. The only thing is... let's face it, the outfits look really good but no one would go out in winter with a fuzzy coat, boots and bare legged (tights don't look the same!). And if you add the sleeveless vest to the mix... yeah.

Coach fall 2015 collectionCoach fall 2015 collectionCoach fall 2015 collectionCoach fall 2015 collection


BCBG Max Azria
Knee high boots, ethnic prints, color block, long vest with fur details and turtle necks.
I'm not really fond of this collection, it kinda of reminds me to the Tommy Hilfiger tribute I didn't put my hands on.

BCBG Max AzriaBCBG Max AzriaBCBG Max Azria


Ohne Title
No doubt that color block is back for good! Ohne Title also included one of the biggest trends at the moment: fur stole over one shoulder. I must admit at first I thought it made no sense, I'm a very practical person when it comes to dressing, but it looks so classy that I couldn't resist to dress up my medoll like that as well!



DAY 2
Jason Wu
Keep these colors in mind: military green, navy and grey.
This collection is the definition of classy. Flawless pencil skirts making midi lengths look really feminine.


Cushnie et Ochs
The truth is that I didn't know much about this Brand, established in 2008, but they won me over with this minimalistic collection. Their designs make a perfect silhoutte, and it screams sensuality.
Wes Gordon
Luxury for the working women. I love the fact that most part of this collection are basic and comfortable pieces meant to be worn daily. Things are changing in the fashion industry, let me tell you... now functionality is a must.
Wes Gordon Fall 2015Wes Gordon Fall 2015Wes Gordon Fall 2015
Wes Gordon Fall 2015
  

DAY 3
Lacoste
Better known as major sporty chic inspiration in this industry. I'm really divided with this collection, I love half of it and I hate the other half. The boys' and the outfits were amazing!
Alexander Wang
Total black madness! Platform boots, studs, messy wet hair, leather... rocker style!
It's not my favourite collection of his, but there are like 5 or 6 outfits that I consider flawless!
Altuzarra
Lace and fur everywhere! Using a very neutral palette and high heeled boots, this collection looks really classy.
 Altuzarra Fall 2015 RTW

DAY 4

DKNY
Maxi-everything in this collection. Bright colors as usual, asymmetric cuts and metallic details. And the return of the visible white socks for sandals as well. To die for!

 
Diane von Furstenberg
I loved the lace details and pretty much opaque sequins, very elegant as usual!
Prabal gurung
This one is my absolute favourite of this recap.
Amazing dresses, full with details and a clear example of less is more. I beg you Stardoll, make a Prabal gurung tribute store!
Prabal Gurung fall 2015Prabal Gurung fall 2015Prabal Gurung fall 2015Prabal Gurung fall 2015
Random faves from the rest of the shows

 Victoria Beckham Fall 2015 RTWPublic School Fall 2015 RTWPublic School Fall 2015 RTW
Creatures of the Wind - Day 1                     Victoria Beckham - Day 4                                                        Public School - Day 4                                     
Thakoon Fall 2015 RTWEdun fall 2015 collection
          Thakoon - Day 4                                          Edun - Day 4                                  Opening Ceremony - Day 4

Which ones do you like?
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig