Friday, January 2, 2015

New Floor Of Rio


The first release on Stardoll this year is Rio, a new floor was added this morning. Prices range from 7 to 24 stardollars and there are two items for starcoins. Some accessories are missing (for example the bag and sunglasses shown on the ad) - we hope that they will be released as well!

UPDATE: The missing accessories are now available in the Plaza!


I must admit I was hoping that Young Hollywood or some other limited shop will be released this Friday. As for the shop we got, I was never a fan of Rio and I don't like this collection too much either. These clothes are little bit too sparkly for my taste. I'll probably only get the starcoins top.

What about you? Do you like it? Will you buy anything? Show us your outfits with these new items below in the comments.

REAL VERSIONS:
Fausto Puglisi skirt and Nasty Gal romper

Versace dress and Dsquared2 jacket


Saint Laurent dresses
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig