Monday, January 26, 2015

New Floor Of Dot


A new floor of Dot arrived to Starplaza. Prices range from 4 to 10 stardollars. This collection includes lipsticks, lip pencils, blushes, mascaras, eyeshadows, eye pencils and eyeliners. They come in various shades of pink (I dare to say Stardoll's favorite color), and they seem more natural than few previous collections of Dot make up. 


Personally, I almost never use make up and the only thing I might buy is lipstick. I just tried out a few pieces and it's actually very hard to give any make up piece a proper try out there currently (one more thing Stardoll should fix). However, I'm glad it's Dot, since it's at least cheaper.

Do you like this new collection? If you make a new look using any of these, show us in comments. Are there any shades you wish Stardoll made?
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig