Friday, December 19, 2014

Upcoming Competitions


This time I decided to tell you what competitions I'm planning for the upcoming days, so you'll have time to prepare and won't miss anything great :)

The first one is...


...a Christmas treasure hunt which will be held on December 21 (Sunday) 7 pm GMT. The task will be quite simple, I'll hide the 10 treasures pictured above in the suite of my other account, jem-n-em (she owns all of the luxury suites so this will be very very exciting). You'll have to find all the treasures and send me your solutions through EMAIL. I'll be using this method because I don't want anyone to cheat by copying each other's submissions in the comments.

10 winners will be announced based on a "first come first served" rule, that is why I'm revealing you the comp earlier, this way you will be able to tune in on time. Winners will be asked to pick one of the treasures, and each treasure will be pre-attached to a surprise gift :)

So once again, see you this Sunday at 7 pm GMT ;)

TIME ZONE HELP:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html  
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-NY.aspx

The second comp is...


This will be a new edition of Fashion Challenge starting on Monday. To make the tasks more difficult, you will have to team up with one of your friends or invite another member to compete together. In pairs, you will have to create coordinating outfits for the 3 different tasks posted. You can start searching for your partner today, so you don't have to worry about not finding a pair in time :)

I hope you like these competitons! Feel free to ask any questions in the comments :)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig