Sunday, December 21, 2014

TREASURE HUNT WINNERS


Whoa, the comp lasted for more than 5 hours! I though it would be easier but overall I'm satisfied with the results and I had a blast following the progress of the hunt :D I hope you enjoyed this game, I'd love to hear more of your feedback :D

Without further ado...

THE WINNERS OF THE TREASURE HUNT ARE:

Amy235
miss.privacy
FloralDelRey
ajlchen
Beniiik
Hsm3rocks11011
hootblood
Coolcookie22011
Theshinystar
ISpy...Model

 Congratulations!

I'd like to ask each winner to choose one of the treasures below and comment with its name. 
First come first served, a treasure can be chosen by one person only :)

Each treasure is connected to a prize, which I will reveal tomorrow when all the objects find their "owners" ;)


Here are the solutions, as depicted on amy235's entry:


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig