Sunday, December 14, 2014

SUPPORT SMW


I'd like to announce that we now have another official account for prizes!

Huge THANK YOU to Crazycharmy for donating her second account, Jem-n-em for the blog. I'm happy to say that this way I can join the group of sponsors and earn dollars for prizes by selling off some items the account doesn't need anymore.

That is why I need your support, followers! I've sorted out a whole bunch of clothing and it would be awesome if you could check them out, maybe you will like and buy something. Everything is shown in the upper floor of LOFT, there are LE, Chanel, Harrods brands, other tributes, even wigs and many many more!

Just leave a guestbook comment if you're interested in anything. I can also lower prices if needed.

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT SMW COMPETITIONS!


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig