Friday, December 26, 2014

New Floor Of PopShop


New floor of PopShop arrived to Starplaza. It's themed by New Year and prices range from 5 to 16 stardollars. There are two items for coins, and none are superstar only.


What is your opinion? Will you buy anything? Show us your rooms, if you decorate them with any of these items.

My personal opinion is that this shop came little bit too late, since most of us already have festive themed rooms. Otherwise I like the idea of New Year in the summer. Some of these items look really cool, like camp fire.

REAL VERSIONS:
Disco Surfboard by Amanda Thomas and Disco Pinapple by Sarah Illenberger
                               
Coral Candle Holder and Tropical Canapes (both are Bridal deocration originally)
Times Square Ball Drop 
Jack Frost coctail 
Beach Snowman (I love it, but it reminds me that where I live there no snow, and there no sand)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig