Friday, December 12, 2014

Museum Mile coming tomorrow! Spoilers!


Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod... I've been waiting for this collection during the whole week and... turns out my excitement was for NOTHING! I couldn't be more disappointed by the clothes! What are those plastic-ugly-lame-limited-edition-like textures?! What are those colors?! Pink and purple for MCQUEEN?

I'm a proud McQueen collector and I was super excited to extend my collection but no way. Especially that, according to the just-released brand new episode of Ask Noelani, the collection will be indeed LIMITED. There's no way I'll be spending much on this.

To be honest, I only like the skull box clutch (1st pic, far left).
What is your opinion guys? Are you just as disappointed as me?

Thanks to USD for the spoilers! Click to enlarge them.









Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig