Saturday, November 15, 2014

HB Plaid Minidress comp


After the small "cover up or not to cover up" scandal which occured at the HB Lace gown post, I considered it twice whether I should publish a poll for this dress or not. I ended up posting it because it is not transparent and does not have a shade which is barely visible, so I hope you will find it easier to style this one now.

I know that there are people who (despite the reminder which is written in the post twice) still cover the dresses up, but I'd like to ask everyone not to be too upset because of this, it ruins the original purpose of these polls which is supposed to be FUN. Come on guys, it's just a game. I'm watching the entries and I'm aware of what outfits I can allow, based on previous polls. I'll notify everyone in time in case I have a problem with an outfit.

So, the HB Plaid Minidress is out, selling for 28 stardollars.
It is inspired by Saint Laurent. 
(the red sequined dress mixed with the skirt's pattern)


POLL:

Create an outfit using this HB and post the pic in comments. Don't forget your Stardoll Name.
Entries will be placed in poll for all to vote. 

!Remember the HB should be the focal point of the outfit!

Win $25sd OR the HB Plaid Minidress.
2nd place: wins a gift of choice worth 10 stardollars or less.

Please remember:
~ NO PHOTO EDITING OF DOLL OR CLOTHES. Background is allowed only.
~ You must create a Disqus account to post your entries. Guests won't be accepted.
~ You must be a follower of both this blog and member of club Hotbuys_Bazaar.
~ You must register in the chat box. Click HERE for details.
~ Screen print must be large and clear. Please crop to show only your entry.
~ Can be created from Starplaza
~ Post pic in comments, I will not view links.
~ Don't forget to leave your Stardoll Name
~ No cheating by entering more than once under other accounts and/or copying other peoples entries. 
~ The HB must be well seen and not covered up too much. It should be the focal point of the outfit. 
~ Be creative AND stylish


~ Spaces are limited to 30-35
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig