Sunday, October 12, 2014

SUNNY BUNNY KAWAII COMP WINNERS


I know this comp was a challenge for some, but it so nice to see some of you go outside of your comfort zone and give it a try! I love that!

So, I decided to go a little rogue on this comp and go with someone my judging panel didn't choose, but I personally thought was equally as good and well just to mix things up a bit. ;)

The winner of the Sunny Bunny Kawaii Comp is....


Made-to-be-me

There were so many great entries, but when I think of Kawaii, I think of all things sweet and cute and this entry just stood out to me. She wins $100sd.

2nd place goes to... Whatsernam3

She wins $50sd

Honorable Mention: Platinumgals, Nalco, zhan-zhan, kickherout

They each win 1 wishlist gift equal to $15sd or less.

Th
Share:

10 comments

prettyamy04- voteme4MSW :) said...

Congrats :) well deserved

Juliette116 said...

I really like this looks!

sdoreymenano said...

Great entries!! Congratulations girls!!

dl.eclipse said...

Congrats! Kawaii style is definitely not something I usually like, but these girls did an amazing job :)

Nalco said...

Congrats to the winners!!! I also congrats to me for the Honorable mention received!!!

۞iStefany- said...

Congrats to everyone :)

whatsernam3 said...

thank you so much & congrats to the others :3

Axen//made-to-be-me said...

omg, I just came off a long haul flight(also why i've been inactive for a little while, i'm so so sorry) and this is such a nice surprise!! oh my gosh, thank you so much for choosing me, there were so many wonderful entries!! *w*
Congratulations to everyone! You all did so well!

Haya said...

Congrats to the winners, loved your entries~

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

congrats! ~ <3 Awesome looks, love all the entries from this challenge, they turned out adorable!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig