Monday, October 13, 2014

PARIS FASHION WEEK SS 2015 RECAP (II)


Second part of my Paris Fashion Week recap

Issey Miyake
I knew I had to keep an eye on this collection, and it didn't disppoint me! Even though oversized knits for summer are a bit crazy if you don't live in really cold places...
Acne
Making it's way from Sweden this time is bringing us back to the 70's. Well, to a very Acne version of the 70's!
Mugler
With David Koma now in charge of the designs, it was obvious that some changes would be made, but keeping the feminine silhoutte.
Isabel Marant
This is probably my favourite collection from this recap! Oversized vests and sweatshirts, prints, rope belts, frilled skirts and feather sandals all together look just fabulous!
Christian Dior
Raf Simons went for a futuristic look for Spring/Summer 2015 with oversized everything and new shapes.
Btw, the girl in the blue coat is Miroslava Duma, she looked amazing! #stylecrush
Celebrity Sighting At Paris Fashion Week, Womenswear SS 2015 : September 26th : News Photo
Vivienne Westwood
Raf Simons went dramatic in this collection. Not much explanation needed. I can't really decide if it's a yay or nay xD
Jean Paul Gaultier
Bad news... he's closing down his ready to wear collection to focus on his couture collection. So he decided to make his last show a big party... he really know what showtime means.
The catwalk was presented as a pageant contest in French that Coco Rocha won. Rossy de Palma made some appearances to keep the fun going, she even walked down the catwalk (a part of me wished she didn't take off her coat xD) screaming "You better work" *reference to Britney Spears' song*. Her belt even broke, hahaha, she was too much for that bodysuit.
Jean Paul Gaultier even joined the final dance, you can't miss it!
Let us know your thoughts on this recap!

Share:

11 comments

dl.eclipse said...

Omg Issey <3 I love the whole collection! Other designers were also amazing, usually I don't like many but this time I adore them all.

۞iStefany- said...

Thanks for the recap. Issey Miyake's collection is really awesome. I love combining prints and colors. They are my weakness! :)

IntoxiCATed said...

The Orange hair the woman at the bottom has is giving me life *-*

mirdith said...

My favorite one of this recap is definitely Mugler. I love the simplicity but at the same time extravagant outfits. And all in black and white looks elegant, I don't know, i love it :)

LadyAnneLena said...

When I saw Issey's outfits I thought it's more for fall, but still the whole collection looks great. Anyway, most of them seem to have boots, jackets and vests for spring collections? I guess they're hoping for cold spring.
My favorites are Mugler and Dior. I usually don't like Dior, but they won me with pink vest.
I'm not a great fan of Vivienne Westwood, but model's make up gave some nice ideas for Halloween.
Great recap, Agnes. :)

you.sra612 said...

None of them had that wow factor for me, but i would vote for Dior because i like some of the white dresses in the collection, not sure about those shoes though...

amy235 said...

Great recap! I love Paris Fashion Week :) My fav looks were from Dior!

JanaStarlite said...

I love it when you do these recaps of the shows. Your eye is impeccable.

JosephinaA said...

Thanks ♥
I also think Vivienne Westwood is a good inspiration for Halloween, it would be amazing to dress up like that *.*

JosephinaA said...

Thanks! There's still a lot more to come from PFW :D

JosephinaA said...

Aww, thank you, hun ♥
So glad you like them!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig