Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello Dolls!


Its Me, CommesDesGarcon... Fashionably late. ;) Some of you may know me from my old blog stardoll-the-true-elite, some may recognize me as a writer and contributor to the the late great blog Perez Hilton Of Stardoll and some of you may not know me at all. lol. My name is Gianna coming at you from New York USA. Avid Stardoll user, fashion psycho, gossip maven. When I found out this blog was reopening I was excited. It almost seems as though all the interesting Stardoll blogs died down at the same time. But its nice to see that the users haven't left. I'll try my best to dig up the best news and keep the blog interesting, in the mean time feel free to visit my page, leave story suggestions-> COMMESdesGARCON and stayed tuned. 

                                                                         
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig