Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Lottery ~ HURRY AND GET YOUR TICKETS!


Woah, Friday already? This week sure went by fast. Well, as most of you may know, the lottery is back on today! WOOO! Tickets are once again 5 stardollars, and you can only buy 5 tickets a lottery. Click on the Stardoll Lottery logo on the top to see the new rules, previous rules that still reply, and etc. Here are our items:


PRIZES:
For Non Superstars - Since the participation for non superstars was low last week,
non superstars will now receive a 1 week ss code. Sorry....

Superstars - 550 stardollars!


PRIZES WILL GET BETTER IF THE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHER, SO HURRY AND PURCHASE AT THEFRAY101!




Share:

11 comments

Isabel Hope said...

Yay can't wait!
First comment!

Invalid said...

Ano the week has went very fast. I haven't bought yet cause i am low on money so i will maybe wait til next time but i definitely will participate.

Miss_Amanda_98 said...

I cant talk on sd so i will have 3 tickets via starcoins thanks Miss_Amanda_98 also looking for someone to do a makeover

AshleeGoneWild said...

Hey I use your Blog sometimes but im not a big fan. I was wondering how i buy the lotto tickects?

chocolatedog101 said...

yay!!! i got two tickets, fingers crossed. i love lotteries, i play it in real life too, but i never won anything big... :(

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait

ILovePurple said...

I cant wait : )

Sammyliz3 said...

I keep wanting to participate, but I could never find my item in the bazaar even though stardoll said it was reserved for me.

ILovePurple said...

I am definetly going to buy tickets!

yo_silvia96 *Silvia* said...

I have already purchased 5 tickets! :)

RobynisDreaming said...

I am really considering buying this week.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig