Friday, September 30, 2011

New Doll

 


Hello Our Readers ;D

New Doll : VanessaRedgrave




 Graphic 5/5 well done stardoll :D


► Some information :)
 
Vanessa Redgrave, CBE (born 30 January 1937) is an English actress of stage, screen and television, as well as a political activist.

She rose to prominence in 1961 playing Rosalind in As You Like It with the Royal Shakespeare Company and has since made more than 35 appearances on London's West End and Broadway, winning both the Tony and Olivier Awards
 
On screen, she has starred in more than 80 films; including Mary, Queen of Scots, Isadora, Julia, The Bostonians, Mission: Impossible and Atonement.
Share:

8 comments

niki-chick said...

Dunno who she is :P

niki-chick said...

Dunno who she is :P

RobynisDreaming said...

I don't know her but I love Shakespeare.

uspide said...

I recognise her from The Thief Lord & Letters to Juliet. :3

Kristinkakiki said...

I've never heard of her.

Girlelenazstar said...

hi every one im in stardoll:girlelenazstarand i can help u in anything. u just give me a gift plzzz noy cupcake and i will help u if i didnt report me i also know more free things just send me''i want'' and give me a gift i will send u to what u have to do

red.girll said...

unknown...

♥ɱᴑℓℓɩƐ♥ ♪gцςςŷgɩгℓƒцŋ♪ said...

awesome !!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig