Monday, September 5, 2011

New Doll



 Good Afternoon ladies ;)
Sorry because i didn't post last Friday but it showed " Sun Wen " old doll .. anyway today here is a new doll i like how do stardoll made his graphic :D well done 5/5 .. if you want to dress up the doll  Click Here



Jakub Władysław Wojewódzki known as Kuba Wojewódzki  born 2 August 1963 in Koszalin, Poland is a Polish journalist, TV personality, drummer, and comedian.
Wojewódzki was a judge on the Polish Idol
He also was the Polish representative on the World Idol on 25 December 2003.
In the 1980s, he was a member of punk bands called System and New Dada. Currently, he is a drummer in the band called Klatu.





Do you know him ?
Share:

9 comments

madlenne said...

Yes, I know him because I'm from Poland! :)
You may add some information: he was a judge on Polish version of "Got Talent" and now he is a judge on Polish version of "X Factor" :)

agados said...

He's amazing. I like him.

JanaStarlite said...

He looks like a very interesting fellow!

RobynisDreaming said...

I think I have maybe seen him..

Patrycja said...

He's awesome and funny! I live in USA, but we watch his show!

Ewa said...

Yes, I know him ;D
I'm from Poland ;)
He's very funny ;]

JWelc said...

I'm from Poland too! And yes I do know him :)

Hejka wszyskim polakom! ( it's polish to those who don't know :) )

chocolatedog101 said...

ive never heard of him but the graphic is awesome.

am i the only one who thinks stardoll should make a novak djokovic doll?

ILovePurple said...

I have never heard of him : )

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig