Monday, September 26, 2011

♪ New Doll : Helle Thorning-Schmidt ♫

 



New Doll : Helle Thorning-Schmidt




 Graphic 5/5 well done


► Some information :)

born 14 December 1966) is the leader of the Danish Social Democrats and is set to become Prime Minister of Denmark in October 2011. She replaced Mogens Lykketoft as party chair after the 2005 election. She led her party through the 2007 Danish parliamentary election but failed to gain a majority. Following the 2011 elections on 15 September 2011, she is expected to be appointed Prime Minister of Denmark if she succeeds in negotiating a government platform with the other opposition parties. 

Share:

8 comments

Rrona said...

1st comment :)

I don't know her

sko1234 said...

Oh my god... I think I died of laughter there. I'm danish so I know what I'm talking about here xD

Invalid said...

Never heard of her but kinda random choice for a medoll lol

RobynisDreaming said...

I don't know her either. I feel so uncultured.

red.girll said...

dont know her...
btw, they made her hair toooo white!

ILovePurple said...

Never heard of her.Her doll doesn't really look like her in real life.

niki-chick said...

never heard of her

niki-chick said...

never heard of her

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig