Friday, September 9, 2011

Get Stardoll gifts using Facebook


There is a Stardoll app on facebook that allows Stardoll users to play on Stardoll  while they are on facebook.
That information is on the Stardoll Official Blog.

This feature has got even better. Now you can send gifts to your stardoll friends ( gift that you do not have access to using Stardoll the normal way).


(the first image is of the current gifts, the 2nd image is of previous gifts that are no longer available - gifts change daily)



 Note Well :

1. To use it log into your Facebook account and link your Facebook Account to your stardoll account.

2. Remember you must add your Stardoll friend to your facebook account.

3. And the gifts do not show up until your facebook friend(s) log into their facebook account to accept the gift.

4. The gifts change daily.

5. Currently you can sent as many gifts as you want to your Facebook Friends



Add me on facebook I will try to send gifts - Profile name Hrly Stardoll (the first link i added was not working sorry)
Share:

31 comments

s∂ku✝∂ro said...

Won't let me add you! Oh well, thanks for the info anyway :)

Isabel Hope said...

awwww I dont have a fb and I want them all...

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

niki-chick said...

too bad i don't have facebook... :O

MissStardollWorld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chocolatedog101 said...

its not fair that only people with fb get awesome gifts.... oh well, stardoll was never fair.

Anonymous said...

Am i the only person who doesn't think those gifts are awesome? O_o

ILovePurple said...

I dont have facebook : (

MMAlovergirl/Annaliese said...

anyone can add the fake facebook i just made and ill gift you whatever you want - tell me what you want in the request. the name is daniel cobb no photo or info ect.

Mijena15 said...

Your Herly Stardoll? I want the cat so add me im Elza Kūrēna. Please send me the cat! Or somebody please send me the cat! PLease!

Anonymous said...

oh cool, to bad i dont have fb :(

Sammyliz3 said...

Now I really want the kitten and the chiffon blouse. I'm so mad none of my stardoll friends on facebokk actually use the thing.

ILovePurple said...

I would make a fb account but i am not allowed i am 13 : (

red.girll said...

thanks for the scarf!!!

Anonymous said...

@5purpleprincess HAHA! Your not allowed? Then make fake account! Put that your allready are 13! So what if your not? Who cares?

JAjusticemonkey said...

add me on facebook(:
JAjusticemonkey Stardoll

Invalid said...

Thats awesome but i dont have facebook :(

Claus Van-Buren said...

I love this! :) Add me, sunnysugar meadowsweet stardoll

Unknown said...

Eh, too bad I don't use Facebook. :/

RobynisDreaming said...

I like this alot, but I really hope nothing I own or paid alot for is given away free. That would be a bit of a down side haha.

RobynisDreaming said...

I made a fb account just for it lol

Despina said...

i dont have fb so I cant get any of them ;(

Mursal12345 said...

LOL I am not allowed to make a FB,but I secretly made one :O SHHHHH!!!!! add me: Mary Armanii

Isabel Hope said...

I have one named jessica waketrens its a fakie so add me!

Isabel Hope said...

kk I just made a fake one so Im now isabel stardoll. add me!

Isabel Hope said...

p.s OMG IS THAT DKNY?!

kenzie-kat :D said...

Cool!

Sammyliz3 said...

Why did they have to change it. I wasn't sent a gift until the next day, so I couldn't get the scarf /cries/.

Anonymous said...

@evermore1girl I know what you mean that is alway annoying, and you wish you had never brought it

Anonymous said...

Woww!

Anonymous said...

here's my back up facebook acc. Celline Victoria Ancheta add me. and send me gifts and ill send you back the gifts of your choice.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig