Monday, April 18, 2011

WOWP UK Campaign


(Still looking for a new banner! Got a few, will put them in a poll soon. Contact me in GB if you're interested!)

Greg Sulkin ^^

To celebrate the release of a new series of the hit Disney Channel show, Wizards of Waverly Place in the UK, Stardoll has created a whole campaign. They're giving away a free item when you invite 5 friends, you can get a free wand once the party is released-and they're also advertising a free live chat that Disney Channel is having with Greg Sulkin-or, as he's known in the series, Mason, Alex's werewolf boyfriend. (See right)

Take a look at the campaign!






If you're from the UK and want to join the club, just click on  the image below.



If you're not, then unfortunately, I cannot post a proxy, so you will have to find it on blogs elsewhere.

Please note: The Live Chat will be on disneychannel.co.uk, not on Stardoll from what I've gathered.

What do you think of the campaign?
Are you a fan of the show?
Will you be attending the Live Chat with Greg Sulkin?
Let us know in comments!


Share:

26 comments

moonlight_22 said...

Dang it I had a feeling that dress was not LE..

DarkKitten said...

Oh my, that dress is beautiful! I thought it was LE :O

Karolė :3 ♥ said...

It`s not LE? -.-

vennesa4eva said...

I dont like the live chats much, but I guess I havent tried it :S the idea just doesnt seem...idk.

CorkyH said...

New Le :

http://tinypic.com/m/eitjpj/4

Ugnė said...

Check out spoilers, new LE clothes added :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMG! That dress won't be for LE :OO

Stardoll_lover said...

Hiya!
I was surfing around to find a proxy. This is what I found:
There's a link to an english proxy with instruction on tsngirls.blogspot.com

I'm not sure if it works because I didn't try it out.
Hope I helped
P.S. click on my name

miley said...

omg I love this show i'm a big fan and i LOVE Selena!! and greg a litle bit.. but not intersting about the live chat but so intersting about selena dress, so cute!

Lizzy1414 said...

Gregg's name is spelled with 2 G's! I just thought I would point that out :)

Ruth said...

That dress seems very lovely, and even for free [: Great, just have to get a working proxy...

pnkrkgrl said...

93.89.92.39 port 80---- if you are willing to try proxies, this one worked great for me, i got it from stardollinsiders training blog :) thanks Corky H!

anaKonda said...

I knew that dress did not fit in with the rest of the LE collection!!!

JanaStarlite said...

@pnkrkgrl: Thanks for the manual proxy. It worked like a charm! You rock!!!!

Sphagetti said...

Not sure if it was you or not, but I ound pwincesssara on stardoll and I made a banner:

http://tinypic.com/r/15rmf0p/7

It might be a bit big..

Barbara said...

It's not fair to be UK- only :(

chocolatofreak said...

Eww.
Her show, her singing, her show. Everything.
She absolutely disgusts me.
Eww.

I'm in it for the dress lol.
The dress doesn't disgust me (:

chocolatofreak said...

Oh wait, it's like a proxy only thing?
Cool (:
I don't need to be bothered to get it then.
It will remind me of, her.
Eww (:

I have plenty of better looking clothes in my closet to wear instead haha.

SophieBlueEyes said...

Greg is just a minor character, i would do if it it were Harper, Alex etc. but I can't be bothered to chat with him :L

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I love the dress it's beautiful! And I would watch the new season of WOWP but I'm on holiday then:L

Anonymous said...

tht show isnt out in the UK yet?!?!?!? WTF??

Invalid said...

That show has been out for ages its just a new series. I thought that dress was LE i was wondering why it didn't fit in with everything else !

missyamasa said...

Hey girls do you want to know how to get that dress for free go to http://trucos-novedades-stardoll14.blogspot.com/
the blog its in Spanish but you can translate the page it worked to me :)

RobynisDreaming said...

I was from The Uk so I was able to get the free dress. it is so pretty

Ruth said...

I found a way how to get it with simple web proxy (no manuals) - check in my blog: how-to-get-free.blogspot.com/

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig