Friday, April 15, 2011

Spoilers: LE coming soon...




What do you think?
Share:

73 comments

ranoocha said...

i like them !! and im sure that they gonna be expensive

dama-rihanna said...

I LOVE IT!!! :)

FashionMan./Eamonn said...

UGLY!

Maddy2981 said...

Omg!! I love them and I`m going to collect my money for them! :D

Roko blog'as said...

UGLY, UGLY, UGLY.
I HATE LIMITED EDITION !

salina98 said...

Wow new LE looks awesome!I don't even wanna think about the prices xD...I am a big fan of shoes thought :D

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

Ugly.. they like MOXIE clothes.

Louise (dream.on) said...

They're horrible. Not that the designs are really repetitive, and there are very few pieces that aren't swimwear, but the graphics are awful. Give a todler a wacom and they could do a better job.

AlphaRhea said...

No !!!! Why now :'( i spent all my money !!!!

Miss M said...

Honestly don't like them.
I only like the shoes.

Natoustars said...

Is it a joke xD ? Olala it's so ugly xD except one dress x) !

Sierrra said...

WHEN WILL THEY BE OUT?
Monday?

Barbara said...

Love the grey dress but everything else is nothing special :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED !!! THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE. =(

Lemy100 said...

I DO NOT like them!! This is horrible!

fashiongirl963 said...

I like some but I am still very disappointed ... I hope Stardoll will read on some blogs comments and they will redo them ... I also hope that the other stuff they will add will be nicer than these...

anaKonda said...

And me thinking they couldn't do worst than the last collection...guess I was wrong.
First, the colors are awful - neon, really???
Too many swimwear and very uninspired besides the dolls look ridiculous with their white undies showing up.
Maybe some accessories are ok, guess i'll have to wait and see...

Sara.Brika said...

UGLY !!!! Missed old LE seasons :(( !!!

sparklewand12 said...

The first picture I thought 'Ok, could be good' by the time I got to the last picture, my expectations were very low!!! Lets hope there are a lot more items like the ones in the first picture!!!

Love K xxx

RobynisDreaming said...

I like them so much, it looks kinda like antidote. I hope they are a good amount, not to many not to much and I like the green dress best.

The shoes are very nice too...

Kimbery Dean (xxlovexx) said...

Rejects from Moxie Teens much?
Don't like.

GoldenHeart Threads said...

I'm not sure I like these new graphics as they are not as realistic as I would like.

Chloé♥ said...

Looks like moxi!

looks cheap(as in crap) I don't like it :)

Chloé♥ said...

moxie*

hehe :D

Nika Pokerznik said...

LE used to be something "more", you know, the quality, style and all. High society stuff. xD
Now this collection would without the LE tags on the bikinis, bags and tees, look like Antidote. The purple dress reminds me on their Monster High dresses, it looks kinda..plastic? O_o And don't let me talk about how dissapointed am I about the bikini stuff. :/
I like the theme, the colors and everything's so nice, but really..as I know it's LE, i'd expect something more..but in the same time I know it's Stardoll, and this makes me realize, why I can't expect something more. :)

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Ugliest limited edition ever. Some items could possibly even worse than antidote:| I won't be buying anything.

Jojo/Sugar_98 said...

Antidote much?
LE is supposed to be LE.

ziedefan&lillyn16 said...

Ther's some Very Beautiful items =)

Anonymous said...

I bet these spoilers are LE AND Moxie :p

ziedefan&lillyn16 said...

But I think prices gonna be LARGE!!!

Anonymous said...

im sorry but this collection is ugly , I usually buy atleast 1 thing just to say i got LE but I see nothing I like except for the necklaces maybe

visit me darn119

wasienka said...

Ugh. I've never thought I'd see a Limited Edition collection that I want absolutely nothing from. It has the quality of the last two Antidote collections and the same look of being put together at the eleventh hour. I gotta say, their standards keep on dropping :(

PowerPrinces said...

Worst LE ever! Looks like that ugly Antidote collection that never sold out. If there won't be any nicer clothes, I'm not spending not one panny on this collection. Okay, I like some shoes, but they could do so much better. Uggh -.-

LaBeauty said...

Is THAT LE????? it looks HORRIBLE!!!!

Invalid said...

It is very colourful and i agree it does look like moxie clothing. Funny how Stardoll releases all the expensive stuff at the one time- everyone is going to have no money to buy it !

Anonymous said...

this looks like a joke. they are so awful. this looks like moxie girl clothes. EW

Anonymous said...

I guess it's going to be the worst LE colection ever... the gaphics are terrible

Rab92 said...

I`m Not A Fan Of That Collection.
The Necklaces Are Sorta Nice, But Their Also Nothing Special...

Rab92.

Nöur Grande said...

Seriously? This is the WORST LE EVER ! The quality is just LOW! this is RUBISH! Awful. I do like some of the accessorize but NOT BUYING.

J-Lee Vuitton/Demi_lavato10 said...

Ehhhh........Your kidding me right?
The shoes are okay though but still not LE worthy.

samijade said...

Hmmm.... They are all right, I guess. But I don't think I'd wear them... They're just too... Well, little girlish, and too much like antidote. DO you agree?

princessjuju123 said...

These are the best ones yet!!!! Bright and colourful!

Ashton Eramya said...

Horrid! Look like the disgusting season of Antidote

No.1...Ellanor said...

Wow new LE! I can't wait. Well I like some items mostly the bags. Though I will see when the store opens. Doesn't look as good, because of the non-realistic designs. Think stardoll could of done better?

hbhaven said...

I wasn't a member of SD yet when the last season of LE came out. Wasn't pleased with what I saw sold out in the shop. Older seasons had some really beautiful pieces out there though, really stylish, but these LE don't seem to cut it, colour is terrible, I might buy 1 or 2 things if they look good on my medoll.

natasha-rox286 said...

You will be surprised how many people will buy it

-Margaret278- said...

ugly! hate these carnival colors!

Anonymous said...

wow they the clothes are very beautiful but i never buy LE clothes because its too expensive... :(

Anonymous said...

thats all?!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I love only one dress, the rest is not in my style.

Toxic_Candy_

Teo / Botsy_pink said...

U-G-L-Y

Ruth said...

Well I hope that the rest of collection will be better than these (I think this is just less than half from all and those will be on spoilers not sooner than Monday as it's usual to LE) From so far made ones I only like the black necklace..

Anonymous said...

they look like antidote or monster high clothes I don't like them they are ugly sali46

vennesa4eva said...

Omigod yay!!!!:D

PuppyMONEY said...

OMG I AM BUYING ALL OF THIS LE PLZ BUY FROM MY BAZAAR MY NAME ON STARDOLL IS PuppyMONEY visit me and plz buy from me and add me I really want these LE does anyone know when they are coming out

xhenithebest1 said...

today will appear the le?

Anonymous said...

I like them, but graphics could be better.

tretretre said...

So disappointed...The good thing is that I'll save money this season, because I won't buy ANYTHING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've seen some fashiondesigns that looks better ...
L( ost)
E( elegance )

Anonymous said...

i want buy it so much ...
btw. i am selling las season of LE come and see .. my name on stardoll is Pinnapa

ruxandrad said...

wow Ithiak they're will be expensive because I love them

hbhaven said...

natasha-rox286 said...
You will be surprised how many people will buy it

Yeah coz they wanna sell it for triple than what they bought it.

Anonymous said...

omgggggg!!!! i'll be right back!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I think that they are too colourful. When I don't really like neither the colours and the cuts :/

Anonymous said...

Ok, I got a better look and it looks soooooo much like Antedote. Which was very close to pure crap. Last two collections anyway. Some heels are ok, if you wanna do a look that says funky and trendy. EW! From what I've seen so far? I don't have high hopes from this collection at all!

Why can't they remake the beauty of the second and 3rd collection? Even the first collection wasn't bad. Can't they revamp that collection if they are out of ideas? From spoilers, it's obvious that they can remake awesome clothes so why are they failing here? Me thinks the awesome designers for the old collections got fired or quit six months ago. The collections have been truly lacking that awesome star quality in designing that had us Stardollians fighting each other over. :)

I hope they step it up soon! This has me really worried. I don't want to lose my inspiration for Stardoll and the LE collections played a big role in that.

I look forward to more spoilers soon just to easy my anxiety, lol.

I really don't understand how they can make something look so much like Antedote and call it LE?!?! That's just too weird for words.

Elle said...

It's LE, regardless of what it is it'll sell out anyway

Anonymous said...

UGLY!
Stardoll's doing uglier LE every time !

Nöur Grande said...

@Samijade you got the words from my mouth!

Heidi said...

ohhh love them![::♥

Anonymous said...

i have to say this dose look like the worse LE season yet. it looks very cheap and not something i would pay hundreds for. The graphics are also horrible and obviously there are going to be more items then this so i am still looking forward to it!

kool_chik_4ever

Anonymous said...

when are they coming??

Anni said...

From where you got the spoilers??? Please say me!!

Vitória said...

I think that LE left a fairly simple, and very colorful! It seems more a copy of Moxie! Most dolls prefer more discreet colors, Stardoll know this, but he insists neon colors? : /

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig