Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New doll




Hey ladies .. how are you ??
Today we have new doll ..
i don't know why i feel that i saw her before on stardoll ! :S


NEW 

Nia Long

NEW





Graphic : i love the hat ..

Rate : 5/5








(born October 30, 1970) is an American actress and occasional music video director. She is best known for her roles in the television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Third Watch, and the films Soul Food, Love Jones, The Best Man, Big Momma's House, and Are We There Yet?








Long was born in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A to Talita, a teacher and printmaker, and Doughtry "Doc" Long, a high school teacher and poet. Her family is of Afro-Trinidadian descent.
Her name, Nia, is one of the seven days of Kwanzaa, which means purpose in Swahili.












I love her smile and her hair too ..
What about you ??
Did you see her in " The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air " ??
Share:

8 comments

RobynisDreaming said...

I have seen her in big momma, the doll looks like her and its really well made.

I like to see a doll that looks like the celebrity. I think I may have seen her in the fresh prince of Bel Air too, I miss that show

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I've seen her in are we there yet, stardoll have released two dolls I know, I'm happy:-)

_JolieAnn_ said...

if seen her in big momma too :) shes really cute and good looking and i really like her doll

vennesa4eva said...

Aw she looks pretty!!!:D

JanaStarlite said...

I remember her from Third Watch. The doll is almost looking like her. She's a fabulous actor, really.

Mrs.Edward Cullen said...

I LOVE Nia Long!! she's a great actress

Miss M said...

I saw her in "Are we there yet?"
Stardoll's ACTUALLY done a good job recreating the doll!

Invalid said...

I have never heard of her.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig