Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Doll : Saoirse Ronan





Good afternoon dolls :) .. how are you ??
                   Another fabulous doll on stardoll AND the suprise that today is her birthday heheh :D she is 17 years old like me ^^ 



Graphic : Nice one :D like her face:)
 
Rate : 4/5


 


  born 12 April 1994 is an Irish film actress.
She began her career as a child and came to international prominence in 2007 after co-starring in the film Atonement, which gained her nominations for a BAFTA, a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, making her one of the youngest actresses to have this kind of recognition.



Born in New York City, Ronan is the only child of Irish parents Monica and Paul Ronan
 – the latter an actor – who were living in New York at the time. Her family is Catholic.
 She was raised in County Carlow, Ireland, having moved there when she was three years old


She made her screen debut on Irish public service broadcaster RTÉ,
 in the 2003 primetime medical drama The Clinic and the 2004-2005 mini-serial Proof.
 




HapPpPY B-Day to her :D 
 What about you ??
Did you see her on Television  ?
** i love her hair ^^ **
Share:

12 comments

Lemy100 said...

I know her from 'the lovely bones' :) She's pretty.

Invalid said...

I have never heard of her but she is pretty

JanaStarlite said...

The Lovely Bones! That's where I recognize her sweet face! Thanks, Phoebe.

And the doll actually resembles her.

salina98 said...

She is so pretty!Happy birthday to her :D

aleksander said...

She's really pretty, but she looks younger than she is :D

Amber_Doll said...

I love Saoirse!

Me and my sisters met her before in Dublin (I live in Dublin) at a hotel during Dublin film festival and she is SOOOOOOOOO nice. She's very friendly, bubbly and down to earth.

We met her mom and dad too because they were with her they were all so nice
xD

Miss M said...

I've never heard of her, but the doll's quite good. And HaPpY bIrThDaY to her :P

Barbara said...

what a nice hair! happy birth day to her :)

GoldenHeart Threads said...

Reasonable graphics-sweet looking girl. I liked her in The Lovely Bones!

RobynisDreaming said...

I saw her in the film 'the lovely bones', she is pretty and looks so harmless :)

vennesa4eva said...

Shes looks so pretty, she reminds me of someone, just cant get my head around that.

OwnUrHeart said...

Since I became a fan of this lovable child...it defines the meaning of obsession..hehe

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig