Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Doll :Esperanza Spalding




Hello Dolls  ..

long name 


big hair style 
=
 Esperanza Spalding



Graphic : WOW , same hair ^^ !!

Rate 5/5



Some information



 (born 1984) is an American multi-instrumentalist best known as a jazz bassist and singer, who draws upon many genres in her own compositions. In 2011, she won the Grammy Award for Best New Artist at the 53rd Grammy Awards,making her the first jazz artist to win the award.


Inside her life



Spalding grew up in the King neighborhood of Portland, Oregon, a neighborhood she describes as "ghetto" and "pretty scary". Her mother raised her and her brother as a single parent.
Spalding has a diverse ethnic background.

 She notes, "My mom is Welsh, Hispanic, and Native American, and my father is black." She also has an interest in the music of other cultures, including that of Brazil, commenting, "With Portuguese songs the phrasing of the melody is intrinsically linked with the language, and it’s beautiful".







WOW AMAZING HAIR STYLE !
Would you like to have like this one ??
Isn't unique ?

Share:

24 comments

Anonymous said...

i don't lke those hair stiles

miley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miley said...

I love her hair style! lol :P

Barbara said...

what a cool hair :D

JanaStarlite said...

Finally, a person I know and love is a Doll!! Her music is just fabulous. She's been playing her bass and singing a kind of funky, jazzy, who-knows-what-to-call-it music for a very long time.

Google her, select videos, and choose the PBS one, Esperanza Spalding/Madeleine Peyroux Austin City Limits. Once you get into the actual show, you will be amazed at her talents!!

Oh, and Madeleine Peyroux is also fabulous. I think if you're any fan of any kind of jazz, you will love them both.

'Nuff said.

GoldenHeart Threads said...

Looks like a fun doll to dress!

salina98 said...

I luv her hair!It's so amazing but i don't think that I would have something like this because i'm obsessed with long and healthy hair :D

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Someone with frizzier hair than me, never thought I'd see that;-)

Invalid said...

I have never heard of her

Anonymous said...

Lol she's that girl where everyone was talking about on twitter like; ''who the fuck is she.'' LOL

Miss M said...

Um...who? Again? -.-'' Lmao.

chocolatofreak said...

Oh yeah, Justin lost to her at the Grammys lol.

I wasn't upset or anything, I was just suprised. No one has ever really heard of her lol, but I think she's really cool (:

She likes Justin's hair, and he likes her hair too! lol

RobynisDreaming said...

She is cool, but I have not in my life heard of her. the doll has a great likeness however...

Sarah & Carolyn ♥ said...

Looks good. :) Just not exactly lovin the hair.. :PP

amy235 said...

She is an awesome jazz artist!

Isabel Hope said...

she looks just like willow SMITH!!!!!!! except older. she dresses a bit weird too:)

Anonymous said...

Are you the pathetic bitch that keeps spamming the comments on popular blogs trying to get people to read some shitty blog????

DDevil said...

Am I the only one that can't see the doll?

Anonymous said...

Love this doll and her hair style!!

Thank you, JanaStarlite, for the info about her music:) Listening to her now for the first time - she´s just awesome!! Yes, I do like jazz/funk/Brazilian:)

vennesa4eva said...

I dont like the hair but her eyes are super pretty.

Lemy100 said...

She's so cool :D

_JolieAnn_ said...

i looooove her hair omg :D i love it :)

Anonymous said...

my hair looks just like hers..i love it!
and that first pic isn't her.

Anonymous said...

Just love the hair, because it's so unique

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig