Friday, April 8, 2011

HB CLUTCH

Thanks AnaKonda for the tip.

Hey guys, apparently the HB Clutch is out in the Starplaza. I'm pretty happy with this Hotbuy, the colors are gorgeous (and goes extremely well with the new Starplaza Styled Outfits - Fruition), and the graphic and detail is well done, I love the glossy shine!

On another note it's inspired by Marc Jacobs, costing at $10sd. (Forget about the price taaag! Ain't about the cha-ching, ch-ching...)

Inspired by Marc Jacobs
Thanks media partner Hotbuys Addicted for the pic
Will you be buying it??

P.S: NO POLLS FOR ACCESSORIES ;)
Share:

18 comments

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I really like this clutch. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's ugly

Ladysweetcute said...

i totally adore it way more than the rl version :3
i`m buying it ;D

Miss M said...

I LOVE IT!
One of the few HB's of this month I have actually liked :)

Miss M said...

I take it back.
Just tried it in Starplaza, and it's HUGE. Looks really awkward on my MeDoll o.O

Ale ♥ said...

I really like :) <3 !

natasha-rox286 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natasha-rox286 said...

cool

vennesa4eva said...

Oh i like the clutch but i would forget about the price tag if it wasnt 10sd for a little clutch!

Ladysweetcute said...

pet a porter dogs are out :D

JanaStarlite said...

This clutch is the only thing from this month's Hotbuys that I really don't care for. I'll probably buy it because it's HB and because I'll find some outfit for it!

I gotta get to StarPlaza. I hear the PaP puppies are here and I need to take a look!

_JolieAnn_ said...

its the first hotbuy i like till a long long time

Invalid said...

I love it the graphic and the detail is really good :D

hbhaven said...

Sorry guys i know im off topic but thought I'd let you know that puppies are now available in starplaza decor.

salina98 said...

I love RL version so much better!I don't like the way how yellow and pink combine :)

GoldenHeart Threads said...

Its nicely done but I don't have any yellow clothes for my medoll so I probably won't buy it.

amy235 said...

I probably won't buy it.

Lemy100 said...

I love it!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig